If you have a passion for electronic devices or video games, you might want to know about the customer survey from GameStop. You can find all the information you need, including the prerequisites, tips, recommendations, prizes and rewards and a detailed walkthrough in the following TellGameStop survey completion guide.
If you take the time to complete the survey which you can access here, you automatically enter the sweepstakes and have a chance of winning a $100 GameStop EGIftCard. You only need to buy something from GameStop and receive a receipt, which will give you access to the TellGameStop survey.
TellGameStop Survey Completion Guide: Participation Requirements
Let us begin the TellGameStop survey completion guide with eligibility rules.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico,
- Be above the age of majority in the respective state to participate in the sweepstakes,
- Must not be an employee, or in any other way affiliated with GameStop,
- Have a recent receipt from GameStop which contains the associate number and a feedback number needed to access the TellGameStop survey.
TellGameStop Survey Prizes and Rewards
We are halfway through with the TellGameStop survey completion guide and it is about time we tell you about the prizes. GameStop awards 25 $100 GameStop EGIftCards per month. The winners are determined during the sweepstakes through a random drawing. They are contacted by email or by mail, depending on how they entered the contest. You can only win once during a sweepstakes period. Winners cannot transfer or exchange their gifts for money, and they must cover all taxes.
TellGameStop Survey: Completion Steps
After you have established that you are eligible for the sweepstakes, you must open your preferred Internet browser.
- Access the TellGameStop survey website.
- Choose your language between English or Spanish by clicking on either “To continue in English, click here” or “Para continuar en Español, haga clic aqui”.
- Type in the associate number found near the top of your receipt, under the date and time, as shown in the picture.
- Enter the feedback number located at the bottom of your receipt.
- Click Start.
- Answer the questions of the survey and rate their services and products. Click Next after giving each answer.
- Complete the required personal information, including your full name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Click on Submit.
Alternative Sweepstakes Access
Should you wish to skip the survey, but report your experience at GameStop, you can do so by clicking the first link on the Gamestop webpage. You will have to select the state, city, and store number of the GameStop store you visited, as well as type in the associate name and click submit.
Next, you will be able to write your feedback and send it to GameStop. In case you do not have a receipt from GameStop, you can head to the second page of the survey and click on “Don’t have a receipt? Click here!” or follow this link. You will have to select the state, city and store number of the store where you shopped. After clicking on Submit, you will get the option to send your feedback.
You can also enter the sweepstakes by mail. All you need to do is print your details on a 3×5 postcard, including your full name, phone number, email address and mailing address and mail it to the following address: TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
TellGameStop Useful Information
You can contact GameStop by calling them at 877-676-4263 or 800-883-8895. These numbers are open for customer problems, billing, customer service, support, issues, sales, customer care and various questions. The service is available from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday between 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Should you wish to contact their corporate offices, you can do so at 817-424-2000.
TellGameStop survey website
TellGameStop survey without a receipt
GameStop experience report
GameStop official website