Are you interested in learning about the Staples survey? We have prepared the ultimate Staples Survey Guide, which covers both the Staples Cares survey for United States Residents and the Staples survey UK customers can fill out at staples-survey.co.uk. You will gain insight into the rewards, requirements for eligibility, and steps required to complete the survey.
We have also included some useful tips so you know that everything will turn out alright. Ready? Let’s explore the Staples survey together.
Staples Survey Rewards
Before we dive into the survey requirements, we want you to get a taste of the awesome rewards you can enjoy. Now, we know that everybody is interested in the substantial prizes that can be won, but we want to shed light on a few additional advantages at hand. Regardless if you live in the United Kingdom or the United States, you are not doing Staples a favor by participating in their survey, but also yourself. You see, if you tend to rely on Staples for your shopping needs, you will certainly want an enhanced customer experience. If you feel that Staples could use some improvements with their products or services, the Staples survey is the best way you can let them know about your opinion. The management takes customer feedback very seriously, so don’t miss the opportunity to tell them how you feel about their stores.
The Staples survey rewards depend on your location. If you are filling it out as a U.S. resident, you have the chance of winning a huge $5000 gift card. If you are in the UK and you’re taking part in the survey on staples-survey.co.uk, you can get a £500 gift card. No matter where you live, you can use the gift card at Staples stores in your area. However, there are some rules that you need to follow so you can legally participate.
Staples Survey Requirements
There are different rules for the Staples survey and the associated sweepstakes, which depend on your location. If you are a United States customer, you need to legally reside in the United States or Washington, D.C. There are a few locations that aren’t eligible, which you can find in the full list of US Staples Survey Official Rules. For the UK survey, you need to legally reside in the United Kingdom. In addition to this, you also have to be at least 18 years old at the time of entry to participate. If you want to see the complete rules for the UK Staples survey, consult this page.
You cannot be a Staples employee to complete the survey. You also can’t be related to anyone who works there or who is affiliated with the company. There are basic requirements to ensure objective participation. Moreover, you need to have purchased items from Staples stores to be eligible. You need to have your receipt from the last time you shopped there, so be careful to not throw it away by accident. If you want to see all the Staples stores in your area, you can consult staples.com, their official website, for all the information you need.
Staples Survey: Completion Walkthrough, Steps and Tips
The last aspect you need to consider before getting started with the Staples survey is that you have access to a device with a reliable internet connection. The Staples survey takes place only online, so this final note should be kept in mind.
If you live in America, you unfortunately won’t be able to participate in the Staples survey at the moment. It is not currently being conducted for United States residents, but you can bookmark staplescares.com for future opportunities. If you want to get a better idea about how the page will look like if and when you will participate, just take a look at the first image we have provided above.
Subsequently, the rest of our Staples Survey Guide will contain steps and tips for United Kingdom participants. When you are ready to begin, start going through these instructions:
- Visit the United Kingdom Staples survey portal at staples-survey.co.uk. Save yourself the trouble and click our link for direct and safe access.
- If the page you reach looks like the second screen capture we have inserted in our guide, then you have come to the right place. You can start by reading the greeting and learning more about the prizes you can win. Press Next to begin the process.
- The four digit number of the Staples store you visited is required for verification purposes. Look at the top part of your receipt on the left side to see the store number of the location you visited. If you have any problems finding it, look at the green area in the sample image on the Staples survey site.
- Continue with your register number, which is also printed on your receipt. It is highlighted in red on the sample receipt from the page.
- The next piece of info you need to provide is the transaction number. It will be pointed out in blue in the sample, so look at that particular area on your receipt.
- Your date of purchase is highlighted in orange and the time you paid for the products is in purple. Please enter both of these details on the site.
- Click the Next button to continue.
- Start going through all of the questions in the Staples survey. Don’t hesitate with any pros or cons that you want to let them know about. Make sure that you complete all of the questions so you can get to the very last step – entering the Staples survey sweepstakes.
- In the end, enter the sweepstakes and keep your fingers crossed for that gift card!
To conclude, here are a few resources that you might require at one point or another with your Staples survey:
US Staples Survey: staplescares.com
UK Staples Survey: http://staples-survey.co.uk
Rules and Regulations:
Survey Support: firstname.lastname@example.org