The Shaws Survey aims to increase customer satisfaction and offers users the chance to participate in a Shaws feedback promotion. To start the online survey, go to the Shaws feedback page. In this guide, we will present a comprehensive walkthrough of the Shaws Guest Satisfaction Survey and additional information to easily contact the Customer Service department. Below, we will first take a look at the Shaws survey participation prerequisites.
Shaws Survey – Participation Requirements
To participate in the guest satisfaction survey, customers have to meet a number of requirements:
- Age and Residence: Eligible participants must be legal residents of Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, or Connecticut. In addition, they must be at least 18 years old to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Keep your Latest Shaws Start Market Receipt: This receipt contains the necessary info you have to provide in the online questionnaire.
- Employer: Neither you nor any of your family members are currently working for Shaws Star Market or any of its partners.
Shaws Survey Prizes & Benefits
Winners of the Shaws Guest Satisfaction Survey will receive prizes consisting of $100 gift cards.
Shaws Survey Completion Steps
The Shaws online feedback is simple, so you can easily do it in a couple of minutes:
- Go to the Shaws Customer Satisfaction Survey page.
- Select the state of the location you visited.
- Select the store.
- Provide your email address and click ‘Next‘.
- Select the date of your visit and the cashier/operator number.
- Evaluate your overall store experience from a scale of 1 to 10.
- Tick the departments which you consider that need to be improved.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ if you had any problems during your latest visit.
- Select your gender and age, tick ‘Yes’ if you want to register for the sweepstakes, and provide your personal information in the given empty fields.
- Submit your Shaws Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Shaws Survey Useful Information
There are various ways to contact the Shaws representatives while the company has various options to efficiently inform its customers.
– Here you will find various options to contact the company’s representatives in case you have any complaints or additional questions.
Retail Store/Corporate – 877-276-9637
Disabled Services Issues – 877-276-9637
Customer Support Department Address – M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093 Phoenix, AZ 85038
Shaws and Star Market are two widely popular American grocery store chains, headquartered in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts. Also, they currently have around 30,000 employees in 169 stores out of which 156 stores are run by Shaws in Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine. In addition, the remaining 13 stores are operated by Star Market in Massachusetts.
By 2010, Shaws was already the top supermarket chain in all six New England states. Furthermore, starting from 2011, Shaws remained the only supermarket chain across the United States with stores in five of the six New England states after the company sold the Connecticut branch of operations.
The Shaws and Star Market are owned by Boise, Idaho-based Albertsons LLC. This supermarket chain is the third largest across the United States because the first two are Stop & Shop and Scarborough.