The Red Lobster survey focuses on improving customer satisfaction level and grants online users the opportunity to win monthly rewards. To start the Guest Satisfaction survey, go to the Red Lobster feedback page. This guide will provide customers with the necessary steps to complete the online feedback as well as additional information about the company and prizes. Below, we will take a look at the participation prerequisites of the Red Lobster survey.
Red Lobster Survey – Participation Requirements
To participate in the Red Lobster feedback, users have to meet a few requirements:
- Age and Residence: Participants must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the monthly sweepstakes. You must also be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- A valid Red Lobster receipt with a guest survey invitation: This receipt contains all the necessary information you need to enter in the empty fields.
- Employer: You are not eligible for a prize and/or reward if you are an employee with Red Lobster.
Red Lobster Survey Prizes & Benefits
The customers who participate in the sweepstakes might win the grand reward of $1,000 or one of the hundred prizes of $50.
Red Lobster Survey Completion Steps
Participating in the Red Lobster guest satisfaction promotion is easy and you can do it no time:
1. Go to the Red Lobster feedback page.
2. Enter the ID number which you will find in the center of your receipt.
3. Click ‘Start’ to begin the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
4. Complete the Red Lobster online questionnaire.
5. Mention whether you want to participate for the monthly rewards or not.
6. Provide your contact information, so the company can contact you in case you are one of the winners.
7. Submit the Red Lobster customer satisfaction feedback.
Red Lobster Survey Useful Information
The company has an excellent Customers Service department which you can contact anytime between 11 am and 10 pm.
Contact Number – (303) 273-0625
– You can send a message to the Customer Service department at any hour of the day.
Red Lobster Address – 11550 SW 88th St Miami, FL 33176
More About Red Lobster
Red Lobster is a chain of casual dining restaurants with the headquarters in Orlando, Florida. Also, this company is widely known for the freshest fish and excellent seafood. Bill Darden founded the Red Lobster in 1968 at just the age of 19 years. It is worth mentioning that the company’s former name was Green Frog. Darden decided to name it Red Lobster in 1970 when he opened the first restaurant. His food business soon started to flourish and expanded across the United States, especially in the Southeast.
Since 2014, Red Lobster has been an independent corporation, after many years of efforts and dedication to meet the requirements of every customer. Furthermore, Red Lobster is currently the United States leader among casual dining and seafood restaurants. More precisely, the company consists of 705 restaurants spread throughout the United States and Canada.
To sum up, Red Lobster is the most popular seafood restaurant chain in the United States with over 40-year tradition of delivering the best services.