This Panera Bread survey completion guide will offer Panera Bread customers all of the information needed to complete the Panera Listens customer survey online, including a step-by-step walkthrough of the Panera Bread survey completion process, participation prerequisites, possible prizes or rewards, and additional useful details.
You can visit the Panera customer service survey web page and fill out the Panera Bread apply online questionnaire in order to offer the company feedback on the existing Panera Bread customer service practices and products. If you have recently visited one of the many Panera locations, you can go on the online Panera Bread My Panera web platform and share your experience dining at Panera with the company.
Not only will you be providing panera bread.com with valuable information regarding the Panera menu items, dining experience, and customer service, you’ll also help Panera Bread make your next visit to one of the restaurant chain’s locations more enjoyable. If you are unsure of how to complete the Panera Bread survey via the panera.com survey platform online, you can find detailed instructions to guide you through the mypanera.com survey completion process in the following segments.
Panera Bread Survey Completion Guide: Participation Prerequisites
To complete the Panera Bread survey via the Panera Bread contact us online portal, customers will need to ensure that they have access to a few participation prerequisites. Here are the items that you will need before starting to fill out this Panera contact us survey:
- A computer. As this Panera survey is only available online, you will need to have access to a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet, or a smartphone in order to visit the panerabread survey page.
- An internet connection. To visit the Panera Bread survey web portal, you will also require a reliable internet connection. Since you may be required to submit personal information onto the survey platform, it is recommended that you use a secure internet connection when visiting this web page for security reasons.
- A valid Panera Bread receipt. As this survey aims to gather important feedback from existing Panera Bread customers, a recent proof of purchase will be required in order to access the survey questionnaire online.
Panera Bread Survey Completion Guide: Step-by-Step Walkthrough
The following section of this survey guide will offer you a step-by-step walkthrough of the Panera Bread survey completion process. Please make sure you have your Panera Bread receipt nearby before starting to take this survey. You can follow the instructions detailed below to successfully submit your Panera application survey onto the online platform:
- Visit the official Panera bread survey website by following this link: https://mshare.net/websurvey/app?gateway=panerabread . You can access the survey website using your current web browser by directly clicking on the link provided above and waiting to be automatically redirected to the survey page. Alternatively, you can visit this web page using a different web browser by copying and pasting the link above into the navigation bar in the web browser that you have selected instead. Make sure not to type anything else into the navigation bar in that web browser after pasting the link.
- Type the Panera Bakery-Café Number found on the receipt into the survey page. You will now need to type in the Panera bakery-Café Number located near the top of your receipt into the empty information field on the survey page. After you’ve correctly typed the number in, click on the orange, arrow-shaped “Next” button found below the empty information field at the center of the survey page and wait to be automatically redirected to the next page.
- Enter the 6-7 digit check number into the survey page. Enter the 6 or 7 digit check number printed on your receipt into the empty information field. You can find the check number printed on the top left-hand side of your receipt just under the date of your visit. Click on the orange, arrow-shaped “Next” button found at the bottom of the survey page to continue.
- Select the Time and Date of your visit. Choose the date and time of your visit from the available options found on the page. You can find the date and time of your visit printed on your Panera bread receipt. Click on the orange, arrow-shaped “Next” button found at the bottom of the survey page to continue.
- Answer all of the Panera Bread survey questions. Take your time and answer all of the Panera Bread customer satisfaction survey questions. When you have finished answering the questions on each page, click on the orange, arrow-shaped “Next” button found at the bottom of that page to continue.
- Enter your full name, phone number, and mailing address into the contact box if you wish to enter the survey sweepstakes. You will be asked to type your full name, phone number, and mailing address into the empty information box on the survey page in order to participate in the survey sweepstakes. If you do not want to be entered into the sweepstakes, leave the box empty and click the orange, arrow-shaped “Next” button to continue.
Panera Bread Survey Completion Guide: Prizes and Rewards
Customers that submit a full set of Panera Bread survey answers can choose to take part in the survey sweepstakes for a chance to win the survey rewards. In order to be eligible for the sweepstakes rewards, customers must:
- Submit completed Panera Bread guest visit surveys.
- Be legal citizens of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age when participating in the survey.
Winners are selected randomly by draw and they will be awarded a validation code or the prize cash of $2000. Survey winners can redeem their prizes by logging into their My Panera card accounts online. If you do not have a My Panera account, you can fill in Panera application online and create one. Visit the official company website to find out how to apply at Panera bread online.
Panera Bread Survey Completion Guide: Useful Information
To read more about the Panera Bread products and services, find the Panera customer service phone number and the Panera email form, or read more about the Panera Bread survey, you can visit the official Panera website by following the link provided here: panerabread.com.