This Lowes survey guide will guide through all the required steps of completing the Lowes customer satisfaction survey while also providing some extra tricks and tips on how to successfully access the survey page and ensure its maximum functionality.
Lowes is a major DYI store, present in the US, Canada, and Mexico. If offers the complete range of house appliances, tools and construction materials generally needed for house repairs, management, and refitting.
The Lowes survey is important because it allows you to state your opinion on Lowes goods and services. By entering the Lowes survey, you agree to offer honest and objective feedback, which can then help customer support staff to improve the overall services offered by Lowes.
Online customer satisfaction surveys are quickly becoming the main method by which companies acquire customer feedback. The benefits of participating in such surveys come not only from the role customers play in redefining company priorities but also from prizes and rewards offered to survey participants.
Lowes Survey – Participation Guide
If you want to participate in the online Lowes survey, make sure you first fulfill the following set of conditions:
- Take the survey if you have a genuine desire to provide relevant feedback. Lowes places great value on customer experience and is willing to use your feedback in order to improve its goods and services. However, you can only access the survey page if you are a former customer of Lowes, in the sense that you should have shopped at Lowes at least once before. This is done in order to ensure survey relevance – there is no point in taking the survey if you have no experience as a Lowes customer.
- Keep your previous Lowes receipt. In order to access the survey, you must first provide a unique survey code, which can be found on any Lowes receipt. This is another reason why not discarding receipts immediately is a good idea.
- Have good Internet access. The Lowes survey will take about 5 to 8 minutes to complete, time in which you will be required to navigate through a number of internet pages. Thus, before starting the survey, check whether your computer has a working internet connection.
- Use an updated browser. Before starting the survey, check whether your browser is updated to the latest version. You can do this by searching for the “settings” menu of your browser and looking for the updates section. However, the easiest option would be to set your browsers to perform automatic updates, which will save you a lot of time.
- Allow cookies. Cookies are very important in ensuring that you have a good online experience because they facilitate website functionality. More specifically, the send the website information about your computer, which the website uses in order to properly display the site and all its features. If cookies are disabled on your device, the Lowes survey might not work properly (or at all). Enable cookies from the browser’s menu or from your device’s internet settings.
Lowes survey benefits
The Lowes survey is not just about the store getting feedback from customers, though this is a very important part nevertheless. Survey participants will also get the chance to enter into a monthly drawing, where 5 participants will win $300 each. So, in short, the benefits of participating in the Lowes survey are:
- You will play a role in improving customer service. During the survey, you will get the opportunity to evaluate Lowes staff and to rate the quality of your previous visit. Your input, if relevant (remember that objective feedback should be given), will be used by customer service specialists and business developers to mitigate and then resolve any of the issues you underlined. Do not be hesitant to also provide positive feedback in parallel, as good customer service aspects which you notice can then be more widely implemented (as they were signaled as such by a customer).
- You will play a role in improving product quality. In the survey, feel free to discuss any aspects related to the quality of goods purchased from Lowes, as this will greatly help quality control managers pinpoint issues which might have been overlooked or underestimated. The quality control managers are there for you after all, and you would be doing yourself and other customers a great service by honestly reviewing product quality in the Lowes survey.
- You will get a chance to win $300 a month. Once you finish the survey, you will be given a survey completion code by means of which you can register for the monthly drawing. Check out the complete drawing rules here. If you already participated and you don’t know where to look for the winner list, here it is.
Lowes Survey Completion Guide
Completing the Lowes survey guide is very easy. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Step 1. Find the nearest Lowes and buy some useful stuff from your house. Remember to keep your receipt.
- Step 2. Access the survey page here.
- Step 3. Enter the required information, all of which can be found on your receipt (survey entry code, date of visit etc.)
- Step 4. Answer all the questions in the survey honestly and objectively.
- Step 5. Claim your survey completion code and register for the monthly sweepstakes.
Taking part in the Lowes survey is not just a way of possibly winning a sum of money but also a great way in which you can actively participate in the improvement of customer service and product quality, to the advantage of both store and customer.