We are now welcoming expert contributors to join our passionate team of writers and help our readers have a positive customer experience through dedicated survey guides, detailed information about brands, companies, and small businesses.
If our platform is right up your alley, then keep on reading to find out how you can contribute.
What Kind of Content Are We Looking For?
We currently accept the following types of guest posts:
- Customer survey guides, which should contain the following information: participation requirements, step-by-step instructions on how to complete them, benefits & prizes, other useful info. Please check out the survey guides that are currently listed on our website to see how they are formatted and to get an idea of what has already been covered.
- Tips & tricks regarding various promotions, discount offers, and vouchers
- Customer survey updates
- Other types of informative posts that focus on customer surveys/customer feedback and how they can be used in various customer retention strategies
- Trends/news concerning customer surveys
Essential Tips for Getting Your Guest Post Approved
- Content should be presented in a neat and organized format (with multiple headings and subheadings if needed)
- Keep your paragraphs short and to the point. Paragraphs should not spread for more than 4-5 lines.
- Articles should be at least 500 words long.
- Articles should be properly optimized for SEO (read this article for more details)
- Guest posts should be 100% original for our publication. We don’t syndicate previously published articles, nor do we accept plagiarism.
- Guest posts should be highly informative and targeted to our audience. We do not publish advertorials or other types of self-promotional pieces.
- Ideally, you should aim to include as many screenshots/pictures/visuals as possible to complement your explanations
- Language should not be overly-technical
- Links to additional high-quality resources are a bonus
- Proper research is a must.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
If you would like to contribute a guest post to our publication, you may send us an e-mail at jacey(dot)larris(at)surveyassistants(dot)com. Please include one or two topic proposals, a few details about yourself, and a few links to previously published articles if there are any.
If the application is successful, one of our editors will get in touch with you within 5 business days.
Note: Please do not send us any initial articles without our editors’ approval.